As we work to make our office a safer place for patients, clients, and staff during the current worldwide, national, and state COVID-19 outbreak, we have instituted a number of changes:
- We are blocking additional time in between appointments to allow for extra cleaning and disinfecting of the exam and waiting rooms.
- We are implementing a medication pickup and sample drop off box on the outside of our clinic.
- As mandated by the State of Colorado, we are unable to perform elective surgeries until April 14th, but we are able to address all other immediate needs. For clarification on surgeries, please call our office.
- We request that if you are exhibiting any respiratory symptoms at this time to please call us from outside, at 303-838-8715, prior to coming into the clinic so we can serve your needs appropriately. We have precautionary, alternative options in place to service your pet(s).
For the protection of our clients and staff we are asking clients to adhere to the following protocol when visiting our clinic:
- When you arrive, please enter the clinic at the time of your appointment, not prior.
- We are limiting the number of client/family members accompanying their pets to one person per visit.
- A staff member will handle your pet for the duration of the exam to maximize social distancing.
- Until further notice, our clinic must restrict personal contact such as handshakes.
- Extended consultations, when needed, will take place by telephone.
- Please call our office to schedule appointments, versus in-person scheduling.
Telemedicine for clients suffering from respiratory ailments (or other diseases) or those concerned with exposure to COVID-19 is now available. Click on the Medici link below to download the app and contact our office for an activation code.